Are you a (digital) innovator contributing the energy transition? Do you want to learn about today’s game changing energy essentials? Are you looking for the best partners to further develop or bring them to the market in a new country?
The six-pack series is designed for you.
SMARTENERGY consortium members offer six-packs courses on 4 topics:
- Energy Communities
- Smart Grids
- Smart Building
For each topic, a regional ecosystem will be presented to you through 6 sessions, each focusing on a different aspect of the thematic.
For each six-pack the program offers:
- Fundamentals of the technology & overview of the value chain
- Selection of top notch projects from different EU member countries
- Research pacesetters
- Selection of SMEs frontrunners
- Funding opportunities
- B2B between hosting and visiting
The virtual exchanges programs
Hydrogen technologies – organized by CLEVER Cluster and Environment Park – Italy
Interested in Hydrogen technologies? To espress your interest go to this link
Would you like to know the Hydrogen Technologies complete program? Here it is.
Energy Communities – Organized by Cluster Tweed and Flux 50 – Belgium
Interested in Energy Communities?
Flux50 – click here
TWEED – click here
Smart grids – organized by Tenerrdis and Minalogic – France
Interested in Smart Grids? Register here
Smart buildings – organized by Archenerg – Hungary
Interested in Smart Buidings? Register here
- Full dates and programme are available here
- The sessions are free of charge
- Learn more about the initiative on the ClusterXchange website
The members of the SMARTENERGY project
- Environment Park in Italy, Piedmont
- Tenerrdis in France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Minalogic in France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Flux50 in Belgium, Flanders
- TWEED in Belgium, Wallonia
- ArchEnerg in Hungary